Training: One of the most important components of successful performance and health.
People can spend 5, 10 and 20 or more hours a week training hard for big competitions and events.
Here at MPN, we all have our own competitions and goals in the calendar that we’re well on the way to smashing!
This got us thinking, what is it that keeps us going through those training sessions that are sometimes insanely difficult, or where we’re not quite feeling up for it, or on top of our game…
One of our favourite answers was…. MUSIC!
So.. we thought we’d share with you our current favourites that get us, and keep us going!
Take a look at the below selection of music currently in our playlist:
- Training Montage by Vince DiCola (Rocky IV – running through the snow, chopping wood etc!!)
- Thunderstruck by AC/DC
- Burning Heart by Survivor (Rocky IV again!)
- Killing in the Name by Rage Against The Machine
- Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC
- Hearts on Fire by John Cafferty (yep, Rocky IV again!!)
- Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N’ Roses
- No Easy Way Out by Robert Tepper (Ok, we love Rocky IV...)
- We Will Rock You – Live at the Montreal Forum by Queen
- Lose Yourself by Eminem
- Back in Black by AC/DC
A bit of a random, but awesome collection of motivational tunes!
What do you guys think?